Tuesday, March 24, 2009

03-24-2009

Duece & Ziva & I went to town yesterday to test the "aconitum napellus 30c" that was to help with motion sickness. He threw up before we were 6 miles down the road. I feel sorry for him but we need to travel so we'll have to keep working on it. A few days ago we sat in the suburban for a few hours. Ziva & Duece had favorite toys and I read my copy of "Buzzards and Butterflies" about cadaver/HRD dogs. Once Duece figured out we weren't going anywhere he was fine. He didn't like it when I moved up to the driver's seat to install a GPS as he thought we would be going somewhere. Once in awhile I would rock the vehicle and shake his crate a little.

Today, Duece got some more time on the pigeon hole board. He's nailing the source very well. He does have a problem with the higher holes and once in awhile he'll sit at the decoy but not for long. On the high holes he will start to walk around the room a little bit but does get back at it with some encouragement from behind the board. A couple times he just sat down at the base of the board and looked around a little but got bored and went back to searching. I did try some "Check" and tapping near the high holes but he hasn't caught on to that yet and I don't want him dependent on me. I need to get some more "T"s and start proofing him on food, animal bones, clothing, etc. to make sure he knows to only indicate on source.


No comments:

Post a Comment