Wednesday, April 29, 2009

04-29-2009

Duece hasn't quite caught on to the "PVC pipe garden" or I haven't been able to show him how it works. Maybe it's because I didn't follow the transition protocol learned in an e-Training for Dogs class we took, taught by Janet Wilts. Duece just doesn't show the drive when outside as he did with the pigeon hole board. We have also been working on Duece's fear of 'things that move' when he climbs on them. He used to jump up on most anything I tapped and said "Gitup" but we had a large popcorn tin fall over and a couple other things. My problem is patience and dealing with frustration but Duece absolutely only responds to fun things so I'm gonna have to deal with it if we want to be successful. Classic case of the problem is more than likely not on the furry end of the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment